There is a subtle difference in design and project management for the built environment. Working within the constraints of an existing building and its environs whilst delivering high value engineered solutions demands a more innovative and flexible approach.
The skills and experience we offer within Facilities Projects enable us to provide a complete service from concept design through to procurement and project management embracing the seemingly simple projects through to the most complex.
Typically our Facilities Projects include:
- Major plant replacements – chillers, cooling towers, boilers, air handling units, calorifiers
- Replacement of electrical infrastructure and systems – LV distribution panels, rising busbar mains, fire alarm systems, lighting installations, building management systems, smart metering installations
- Refurbishment of mechanical infrastructure and systems – heating distribution, fan coil/ VAV systems, air handling units, desiccant wheels, heat exchangers
- Office refurbishment and fit-out works
- Dilapidation reinstatement works